Lost Zombies September Contest
We want your video diaries. Send us video explaining how you are surviving the zombie apocalypse. Your video should include the following information:
1. Your current location. For example, "I am currently in Pleasanton, California. I'm in the attic of my house."
2. How you have survived so far. For example, "I stocked up supplies. I've been living on canned beans and water for 3 months."
3. What you plan to do. For example, "Once my supplies run out I plan to head to the Sierra mountains in Tahoe. I'm hoping these zombies freeze for the winter."
You may include more if you like. There is no length requirement, your submission can be as short or as long as you like.
For an extra challenge mention an event from the Lost Zombies Timeline.
Each of the the 3 co-founders of Lost Zombies will have a single vote. The Lost Zombies community will represent an additional single vote and the Lost Zombies moderators will represent the final single vote. The creator of the winning video will be featured on Lost Zombies. The winner will also receive a custom Lost Zombies hooded sweatshirt with their username on it, or if they prefer, another article of clothing. Finally, the winning piece will be included in the final Lost Zombies documentary, if the creator chooses to let us include it.
1. Moderators may enter the competition but their pieces will not be included in the judging.
2. You MUST send you video to Lost Zombies, PO Box 11935, Pleasanton CA 94566. Your videos can be on DV tape, DVD or as a data file on a CD of DVD. The reason we need you to send your footage in is because we require a physical copy in order to include it into the final documentary. Please note, we will not use your footage without your permission. That means that just because you submit footage does not mean you have agreed to allow us to use your footage. We will contact you in the event we want to use your footage and seek your approval.
3. You must be 18 or older to enter.
4. Your work must be original, meaning you are the sole creator or owner of the work... In other words did't edit someone eases footage or add music you don't own the rights too.
5. Even if your piece is not the winner, we may still want to use it in the Lost Zombies documentary.
6. Your videos must be post marked by September 30th 2009.
Why Should I Enter?
By entering you have an opportunity to have your work seen by, potentially, millions of people. You will be a part of filmmaking history. It's free to enter, so what do you have to lose?
REMEMBER TO SEND YOU VIDEOS TO:
PO Box 11935
Pleasanton CA 94566