Our goal at Lost Zombies it to create a story world that revolves around a zombie apocalypse. We intend to create a mock-documentary about this world and we want you to help us. With those goals in mind, Lost Zombies is also a big experiment. We are always open to seeing the site evolve and produce new stories and projects, for example the Scrap Book project which has resulted in a publishing opportunity which will put a Lost Zombies book in major book stores around the world.
With these goals and objectives in mind tell us how we can improve the site.
Here are some questions you can think about if you need a place to begin....
1. What do you think about the features on the site (forums, groups, chat, etc.) Are there too many? Too few? Do they help us achieve out goals or hinder us?
2. What would make you submit more content (pictures, videos or blogs)?
3. How would you feel about a separate site that only features content (videos, pictures, writings, etc.) in a way that presents the Lost Zombies story world as a narrative experience rather then a community? (lostzombies.com would still exist as is)
4. What do you dislike about the lostzombies.com?
5. What do you like about the lostzombies.com?
6. Do you find lostzombies.com confusing? Do you feel lost on the site?
7. Do you care about the status of the film project or are you more interested in the social networking features of lostzombies.com?