We're having another contest this weekend.
The theme is INTERRUPTION. Shoot a first person video of anything you want (interview, empty streets, zombies), then at some point in your video you should be interrupted. Perhaps a zombie attacks you from behind or you find a survivor. Here's the catch... You can't video the interruption. What ever the interruption is needs to be conveyed through sound design. Check this video post as an example
(you can skip to minute 4 if you are impatient).
1. Shoot a first person video
2. At some point in your video you should be interrupted
3. The cause of the interruption is not allowed to be seen, only heard.
4. After the interruption is over you can video the aftermath if you would like to.
5. Videos must be between 3 seconds and 3 minutes long
The winner will get a prize. Woohoo!
Videos must be submitted by Monday June 21st at 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time.
Upload your video and post a link on this thread.