I know that these discussions might seem to be getting old, but if you had 3 objects (don't second guess yourself, just pick 3, it doesn't matter what size it is), which would they be? (in order to survive the z-poc)
I will start...:
2. WW| Trench Spike
3. Water Canteen with built-in purifier.
Go all out and be open to suggestions.
1. Hunting rifle
2. Large stick/log
3. Bug out bag full of food,water,batteries,etc.
why waste a spot about a stick or log that really you couldve found anywhere on the ground you couldve had another spot to put a more useful item
I like the replies so far it's interesting how people can fit their weapons, heating/cooling, food, hydration, and shelter into three seperate things.
1. One of those boats with houses on them... I prefer the smaller ones that can be moved with an oar or a motor propeller... Good for long term usage... (Near the seashore)
2. That thing they use to convert seawater into freshwater by removing the salt... (I dunno what its name is...)
3. Melee weapon... Preferably a long bladed weapon (sword, katana, etc.) ...
1>M&P15 (Primary Weapon) When loud doesn't matter.
2>SOG Fasthawk (Utility, Secondary Weapon) When quiet does matter.
3>72hr Assault Bag(Paracord Hammock, Food, Hydration, etc)
Would try to create caches in area's i plan on being around quite often.
Traveling light and Discretion is key, keeps you alive longer.
Prime Predator mention using mailboxes as places to stash extra ammo,
2. Water container that includes purifier
3. big lighter (lol)
I laughed at #3. xD.