WHAT WE KNOW
There are seven rules of survival that we know of right now.
1. Always, ALWAYS aim for the head. Destroying the brain is the only way to kill these things. Yes cutting the head off makes the body imobile but the head is still a threat. Curb stomping is allowed and any other means of smashing the head.
2. Don't drink any water from a spring or river or any free flowing water source, it might be contaminated. Zombies have been seen floating in and coming out of rivers and lakes. Drink bottled water that was bottled at least five months before the outbrake. As far as we know terrorist could have contaminated the water and caused all of this.
3. They can't climb. They have a hard time walking up a hill. Your safe if you use a latter to climb to safety, but if you use a staircase you will have to block it off or destroy it because they will eventualy get up it.
4. They never sleep or rest.
5. If your in a part of the world were snow and ice are everywhere you might possibly be in the safest place on earth. Zombies will freeze very easy.
6. Don't just run away like a little girl. Take control, take action, find anything you can to fight back. Remember this is a war that could wipe out the human race. I'd rather fight for the survival of mankind than to sit on the side lines and watch everything and everyone I know and love disapear forever.
7. Stay off the roads. At a time like this people will be trying to travel out of the area in cars and they might be infected and you will have a traffic jam of zombies.