There was a notebook i found, it' was one of those composition notebooks.. it's the first thing i've cared to read, durring my "downtime" which i'd say, is getting longer and longer.. Im lucky the Campion Virus isnt Airborne worthy, as i torched a few of the stinkers.. these things have a way of creeping up in my nose.. I've learned to trust my sense of smell, they are very distinct and it may save my ass one day...
So i got to reading, it was a little light coming through a boarde dup window, it;'s kinda dusty and i've been using my shirt as a mask, coughing isnt a problem, but i still dont want to make any noise....
well, here is a experpt of what i found, it was folded int he center of the book...seems to have some CDC offical stamp on one side.....
Ingredients of Vaccines - Fact Sheet..
Chemicals commonly used in the production of vaccines include a suspending fluid (sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein); preservatives and stabilizers (for example, albumin, phenols, and glycine); and adjuvants or enhancers that help improve the vaccine's effectiveness. Vaccines also may contain very small amounts of the culture material used to grow the virus or bacteria used in the vaccine, such as chicken egg protein.
What You Should Know
* Millions of doses of vaccines are administered to children in this country each year. Ensuring that those vaccines are potent, sterile, and safe requires the addition of minute amounts of chemical additives.
* Chemicals are added to vaccines to inactivate a virus or bacteria and stabilize the vaccine, helping to preserve the vaccine and prevent it from losing its potency over time.
* The amount of chemical additives found in vaccines is very small.
* All routinely recommended pediatric vaccines manufactured for the U.S. market contain no thimerosal or only trace amounts.
Additives used in the production of vaccines may include
1. suspending fluid (e.g. sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein);
2. preservatives and stabilizers to help the vaccine remain unchanged (e.g. albumin, phenols, and glycine); and
3. adjuvants or enhancers that help the vaccine improve its work.
Common substances found in vaccines include:
* Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response to the vaccine. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to.......
***this part has some coffee spilled on it ******...... are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine.
* Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
* Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production.
* Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
* Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.
For children with a prior history of allergic reactions to any of these substances in vaccines, parents should consult.." and then it tapers off...
That's the end of the page.
Now I'm no scientist, but im not liking these ingredients....
Well it's of to try to find some sleep next to this sink and tub, not to many windows and i got both the rooms baricaded and noisetrapped, so even there is a breech, i'll be up into the vents...
Ahh never thought sleeping next to the toilet would be so comforting , (i cant remember the last time i was drunk enough to enjoy this) But the with the little bit i've been getting it's nice to get it while you can..
Be safe, Be alert.. Stay Unbitten.